Beauty and the Birds

Friday, May 12, 2006

Blue Heron Sunset

I love Sunsets, and for that matter Sunrises as well. I am awake for more sunsets though. A Beautiful Sunset is always a pleasure to behold. A Beautiful Sunset with an isolated person, immovable object or other living creature is just outright inspirational. I have captured Sunsets with people, birds, boats, trees, and other objects included. I think my favorite though are the Sunsets with birds. I went looking for this Sunset. This Great Blue Heron is one of many that frequent the waters below Chickamauga Dam in Chattanooga Tennessee. My challenge was to get them together in one frame. It was enjoyable moving slowly along the shore, stumbling over rocks, and attempting to frame the heron and sun for my perfect Sunset image. I like the results and hope you do too. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

Hey, send me the full version of this and I'll remove the rock the heron seems to be sitting on.

11:22 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home